Purpose of cookies on this website
- Analysis: We utilize cookies to count unique visitors on our websites and to develop statistics regarding our websites operations and functionality. The software we utilize stores information about page impressions served and user information regarding geographical location, device, operating system and browser.
- Log in services: If the webpage has the possibility for log in services, we store an ID number and time of log in on a cookie on your browser or device. This enables that you do not have to log in again after each page you open.
- Interest-based advertising online: You can experience to see advertisements from L.G.Harris & Co. Ltd on other websites due to the cookies placed on your browser or device. We base this information most frequently on consumed content, user information or geographical location. Through this method, we try to identify your interests and make our advertisements more relevant for you. This is a remarketing technology and is a product delivered from third party suppliers such as Google or Facebook.
- Twin profiles: We base the creation of twin profiles on behavioral data collected from our websites. In account of the knowledge we have on one cluster of users, we extend these users to new segments that have the similar interest and behavior as the original cluster of users.
Contact - Inquiry of access
L.G.Harris & Co. Ltd is the data controller, and in charge of the processing of personal data. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want access to, extradite, correct or delete personal data that we have stored about you. You can also protest, demand limitations or withdraw your consent(s) at any time. For your information, you can also address a complaint towards the British Data Protection Agency if you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data.
List of cookies and their adjoining third party supplier
- _ga: Used in combination with the _gid to distinguish users and generate statistical data. (Expiry: 2 years)
- _gid: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. (Expiry: 24 hours)
- _gat_UA-###: Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate (Expiry: 1 minute)
- _dc_gtm_UA-###: Your unique Analytics ID used by Google Tag Manager to generate visitor and statistical data(Expiry: 1 minute)